Tuesday 17 November 2015

Saturated Canary Soda Pop

I had to buy the digital magazine when the saturated canary stamps were in it, especially once I saw this image. I had someone in mind for this image but I changed my mind and made her a very different card but I still wanted to use this girl on a card.

This is a tried and tested layout for me and one I return to often especially when the mojo is wavering, this layout seems to jump start my creativity.



Ingredients
Image: "soda pop" Saturated Canary
Paper: "dilly dally" MME
Card: "lost lagoon" Stampin Up
Dies: Ticket, ticket border, oval stax, zig zag stitched oval stax, horizontal stripes, blueprints 1 and 2 all MFT
Sentiment: "best birthday" Clearly Besotted
Pearls: "swimming pool" from Doodlebug

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair - E71, 74, 77, 79
Soda - E09, R08, 05
Bow and skirt - BG49, 45, 01
T-shirt - N2, 1, 0, blender

No comments: