Saturday 7 November 2015

Polished to Perfection the sequel

I absolutely love this stamp from MFT, the a la modes where the reason I started shopping there and I wish they still carried the line. At least I have most of them, some still uninked but I hope to remedy that soon.

I followed a sketch that Kay has been posting each week and I have been enjoying playing along, now this sketch was in August (when I made the card) but obviously I couldn't show the card until after the person's birthday. I have been trying to get all my birthday cards until the end of the year made and ready as I have a lot of christmas cards to make and I lose the birthday mojo once I'm in full on Christmas mode.



Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "polished to perfection" a la mode by MFT
Paper: "hello summer" Echo park from Michelle
Card: "smokey shadow" papertrey ink
Dies: blueprints 18 and crealies xxl stitched square.

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair - E79, 77, 74, 71
Dress - BG15, 13, 11
Cardigan - R22, 21, 20, SK09
Polish - N7, 5, E09, R08, 05

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

great colouring as always!
cute image!
Kathleen Mc xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic card Amanda love the image she looks a little like my youngest granddaughter Jessica. Love Alison xx