Wednesday 5 August 2015

New Babies

A good friend is expecting her first baby and they are waiting until they are born to know the gender, I'm not sure I would have been able to wait that long lol. So as I don't know the babies gender I thought I should make a baby boy and girl card, it never hurts to have one on hand. I have made them almost identical as it is easier than thinking of a new layout.

Lili of the Valley recently (July) had a sale and I picked up the clear baby stamps for half price, mostly I will admit for this one image. It was so popular around blogland when it was released and now I've coloured it I can see why, its too cute lol.



Ingredients
Image: "Baby Blanket" clear stamp from Lili of the Valley
Dies: crealies XXl stitched circle and stitched square, spellbinders scalloped circle and apron die from MFT
Paper; "baby girl" Nit Wit
Card: "lemon tart" Papertrey Ink
Brad:Stash
Sentiment: clear baby set from lotv

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11
Hat & Romper - R22, 21, 20 and Kaisercraft SK09
Blanket - Y15, 13, 11
Ground - E43, 42, 41



Ingredients
Image: "Baby Blanket" clear stamp from Lili of the Valley
Dies: crealies XXl stitched circle and stitched square, circle stax and apron die from MFT
Paper; "baby boy" Nit Wit
Card: "limeade ice" Papertrey Ink
Brad:Stash
Sentiment: clear baby set from lotv

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11
Hat & Romper - B02, 01, 00, 000
Blanket - YG17, 03, 01
Ground - E43, 42, 41

No comments: