Saturday 8 August 2015

Birthday Balloons

Yet another must have set from Clearly Besotted they certainly know how to tug at my purse strings lol. This set was an idea from Stephanie (cb owners) daughter and she showed her drawing and I knew straight away I was going to need that set so it was on my most wanted list before I even saw the finished item.

Of course once it arrives I couldn't think what to do so I case'd a card by Michelle, she always makes such beautiful, clean and simple cards. I didn't follow hers exactly but it was my inspiration.

I used rubber cement to cover the animals rather than masking paper, it was messy but peeling off the dried cement reminded me of being in school and painting my hands with glue just to peel it off lol.



Ingredients
Image : "big birthday" clearly besotted
Inks : "tumbled glass" distress inks
Dies: blueprints 24 and cloud stax all MFT

Copics
Panda - W1, 00
Cat - YR20, 21, 23, 24, 27, W0
Pig - R22, 21, 20, 00

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

This is so cute Amanda! I love it, your clouds are great! Thank you for the sweet mention xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.those cute animal balloons are adorable ;D

xx coops xx