Tuesday 28 July 2015

Superman versus Batman

I'm not a fan of either batman or superman but I do know someone who is and this card was made to wish them a very Happy Birthday. I did have to buy these stamps though as I had an idea for this very card.

The cover plate has been cut three times and layered for some dimension and after I added the three skylines it needed it. My hubbie had the idea of adding the characters with action wobblers, of course I have some but could I find them, well of course I couldn't. Luckily I was attending a craft show at Newbury racecourse and I bought some there, I did think as soon as I finished the card I would find my originals but no such luck so far.


Ingredients
Images: "bam pow" and "super day" from Darcie
Paper: "masked marvels" J Billingsley at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Card: Michaels 110lb white and "basic grey" and "smoky slate" both Stampin up
Dies: "comic strip" coverall from Papertrey ink, "Skyline" from clearly besotted and "skyline" from MFT

Copics:
Batgirl
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Outfit - N0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9

Batman
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Outfit - N0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9

Superman
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Hair - N9, 7, 5, 4
Outfit - B39, 37, 26, Y15, R89, 39, 37

No comments: