Sunday 19 July 2015

Reflection

In case you were wondering, yes I have used the "sweet owl" first edition papers again and yes they were still on my desk lol. I think this might be the last card with them for a while but I can't promise anything. I'm not sure if everyone is like this but I bought this paper pad a while ago, made two cards straight away and then it got filed away and forgotten about. I was thumbing through my papers and the pad made a bid for freedom and fell to the floor and I thought ok you must really want to be used so use it I have.

I have been watching a few youtube card videos and one lady in particular uses a limited copic colouring palette and I thought I would try it on this and I really like it. Normally I would have used very different browns for the hair and mirror but using the same family and a few of the same pens makes it more cohesive. Plus it means my desk doesn't have every copic I own strewn across it lol.


Ingredients
Image: "reflection" a la mode for MFT
Paper: "sweet owl" First Edition
Card:"dark chocolate" Papertrey Ink
Dies: Blueprints 15, 2 and 12
Sentiment: "reflection" a la mode for MFT stamped in "dark chocolate" Papertrey Ink

Copics:
Skin - E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair - E79, 77, 74
Dress - R85, RV34, RV32, R81
Boots - R89, 39, RV34
Mirror - E70, 71, 74

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love those papers and your colours and image are stunning ;D

xx coops xx