Thursday 23 July 2015

Racing Leon

I followed the same principal as last year when making all the first birthday cards and decided on a design and as the majority don't know each other I was able to mass produce them and make them all slightly different. I used greeting farm princesses for all the girls and was going to use a greeting farm boy when I remembered I bought this image before Wee stamps digi shop closed specifically for this card.

It was a blast to colour and a nice easy card to put together, now I just need to think about the mass production for all their third birthdays lol.




Ingredients
Image: "leon" Wee Stamps
Paper: "toy shop' Nit Wit
Card: "sour apple" MFT and "tempting turquoise" Stampin Up
Dies: Blueprints 3, 12 and 14 all MFT
Sentiment: "geometric" Clearly Besotted
Number: "billionaire" cut on cricut

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000 R20
Hair - E50, 34, 31
Car - E09, R08, 05, N7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, B06, 04, 02, Y35, 32
Clothes - YG17, 23, 21

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.fab bright papers and colours and i love the fun cute image ;D

xx coops xx