Friday 10 July 2015

My Hero

This image has been in my Bristol play day bag for a year, I was cleaning it ready for the next play day when I spotted this at the bottom of my images bag. As soon as I spotted him I knew exactly how I wanted to put the card together and this ended up being a quick card. It is a little busier than I intended but I'm pleased with how a neglected image became a lovely card.

Normally I list the copics I've used to colour but this time I have no idea lol, I could probably guess but maybe not lol.



Ingredients
Image: "my Hero" Sugar Pea Stamps
Papers: "Masked Marvels" by Julie Billingsley at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Card: "smoky slate" and "basic grey" both Stampin up and black from snippets
Dies: blueprints 12 and 1, circle stax and skyline border all MFT

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I've still got him somewhere too!
great card!
Kathleen Mc x