Friday 31 July 2015

Jolly Good Fellow

This card was made with the leftovers from the "beer rhymes with cheer" card I posted a few days ago, the pieces were laying on my desk so I decided to use them rather than put them in the snippet folder never to be seen again.

I was going to try a different beer look but I grabbed the same colours, oh well maybe next time.

As the card was made with snippets I'm off for a play on the swings at the snippet playground.


Ingredients
Image: "craft beer" papertrey ink stamped with peanut brittle memento ink
Sentiment : same set as above stamped with simply chartreuse and enchanted evening from papertrey ink
Card: simply chartreuse and enchanted evening from paper trey ink
Backgrounds: Canvas and houndstooth both Impression Obsession
Dies: blueprints 1 and basic edges both Mft

Challenges: Snippet Playground
Less is more

3 comments:

Di said...

Great card Amanda - you do have some lovely goodies to play with. It's a while since you did one of your 'shopping in the USA' videos - I absolutely love those!

Hugs

Di xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fun and fabulous card with lots of striking colours.
Thanks for playing along at Less is More however I can't seem to see the link back to our challenge. Please can I ask you to add this - I may be having a 'blonde' moment so apologies if I've missed your link.
Sarah
Less is More DT

Neets B said...

Great use of those leftovers and I love the angles of your background. Great colours too.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More