Monday 6 July 2015

Jeepers Creepers

I recently attended the sincerely yours craft show in Taunton, one of the Bristol playday rules is you have to make something before the next playday using your new goodies. So I decided even though my mojo is still on holiday I had better get something made.

I bought this woodware Sneaker stamp as I thought it would be prefect for both girl and boy teenager cards. I should add that this is a huge stamp and completely filled an A2 card so I have had to make a 6X6 square card just to fit it on.

I paper pieced the sneakers which was fairly time-consuming as I had to cut each and every lace but I like the effect and will probably do this again.

I made a card recently using the avery elle custom panels to create a similar look but in the end I gave in and bought the MFT ones so now I have options lol.


Ingredients
Image: "Sneakers" by Woodware
Sentiment: "be original" by MFT
Papers: "boy crazy" Designs by Dani at Jessica Sprague
Card: real red, tempting turquoise and basic grey all Stampin Up
Dies: "stitched basic edges" by MFT

Copics
White - N3, 2, 1, 0
Shadows - W3

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Those shoes are brilliant .. .. I would wear those!! LOL!!

It certainly sounds a very big stamp!

Your stitched background dies match perfectly.

Trying hard to catch up with the world .. .. but it is taking a long time!!

You have been posting some lovely creations. I don't think your mojo has gone anywhere.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx