Monday 13 July 2015

Happiness is Homemade

One of the Bristol Playday ladies makes the most exquisite cakes and it seemed appropriate that her card would have a cake on it.

I apologise about the lighting on this card but I took the picture and had already posted the card before I realised how bad the lighting was.

I recently bought the spellbinders scalloped circles from my good friend Kelly, Ive wanted them since I can remember so to finally be able to use them makes me happy, of course the trend now is not to have them on cards but I like them so I'm going to use them, I was never one to follow fashion lol.


 


Ingredients
Image: "time to celebrate" A la mode by MFT
Papers: "Sweet Owl" First Edition
Card: "Dark Chocolate" Papertrey Ink
Dies: stitched circle stax, blueprints 3 and 14, horizontal strips and stitched scallop border all MFT and Spellbinders scalloped circle.
Nailheads: Josy Rose
Sentiment: "whats cooking" A la mode by MFT

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair and Shoes - E74, 77, 79
Trousers - R85. RV34, R83, RV32
Chocolate Cake - E23, 25, 27
Chocolate Icing - E49, 79, 59

No comments: