Thursday 16 July 2015

Chocolate = Happiness

Those that have followed my blog for a while will know of my fondness for all things chocolate, stamps, inks, papers even card all come home with me if they have the word "chocolate" in them. Sometimes it takes me a while to get round to using them though and I have had this little lady for a year and this is her first outing, I think it might not be her last though.

All the papers were already on my desk and I made the card in the same style as one I showed earlier this week, sometimes its easier to make two than one. So I feel that I can hop along to the Snippet Playground with this one.

The copic pink colours were a bit different for me as I mixed reds and red violets, well its all thanks to Sandy Allnock and her "hex chart". I printed, coloured it and used it all in the same day. I did realise that quite a few colours are almost identical and I probably didn't need them all but hey I'm a collector ;).



Ingredients
Image: Pure innocence "chocolate" from MFT
Papers: "Sweet Owl" First Edition
Card: "Dark Chocolate" Papertrey Ink
Dies: circle stax, blueprints 3 and 14, horizontal strips and open bracket all MFT and Spellbinders scalloped circle.
Nailheads: Josy Rose
Sentiment: "dip me in chocolate" A la mode by MFT

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E50, 23, 25, 29
Dress - R85. RV34, R83, RV32, R81, R89
Chocolates - E23, 25, 50, 53, 79, 49
Chocolate box - N3, N1, 0

Challenge - Snippet Playground


1 comment:

Di said...

Such a darling card Amanda - isn't she a real cutie too!

Hugs

Di xx