Saturday 25 July 2015

Beer rhymes with Cheer

I ordered this set as soon as it was released as I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for. As always though life and other things have gotten in the way and I've only just used it.

The beer is stamped in peanut brittle memento ink and it took three attempts to get even coverage, thank goodness for my Misti. I might try darker colours for a more beer like look or kraft or even dark brown/black for a stout, the possibilities are endless and I hope I get lots of uses out of it.

I really enjoyed stamping the background in plaid, I bought grid paper and have a misti so not sure why I just winged it but it looks ok.



Ingredients
Image: "craft beer" papertrey ink stamped with peanut brittle memento ink
Sentiment : same set as above stamped with simply chartreuse and enchanted evening from papertrey ink
Paper: plaid builder from mft stamped with simply chartreuse and enchanted evening from papertrey ink
Card: simply chartreuse and enchanted evening from papertrey ink
Dies: blueprints 1 and basic edges both Mft

No comments: