Thursday 4 June 2015

Rosie, rosie give me your answer do

I still seem to be on my square card kick, although I am missing my A2 size. This is another image I've had for a while but never used until now. It is one I think I will use again though as she was so lovely to colour. Just recently my digi stamps seem to be getting more of a workout than my actual stamps.

This is my first time using the pre-printed nit wit papers, they were free with a magazine in March and this is their first outing but I might have to get more as the quality is lovely.


Ingredients
Image: "rosie" Sugar Nellie Digi
Paper: "perfect pear" Nit Wit with Lili of the Valley (free paper pad with magazine)
Card: "sour apple" MFT
Dies: stitched circle stax, circle stax and blueprints 18

Copics:
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E30, 31, 34
Dress - R22, 21, 20
Rose - R27, 24, 22
Ground - W1, 0, 00
Sky - B0000, 000

1 comment:

Di said...

Lovely, lovely card Amanda! What a sweet image and I so agree that those LOTV free papers are wonderful. And, I was at LOTV last Friday and they do have the full pads for sale.

Hugs

Di xx