Wednesday 24 June 2015

My Balloon

So these paper scraps were sitting on my desk after I made the "rosie" card, I was about to tidy up when I realised there was enough of each sheet left to make a quick and simple card. This entire card was made with snippets, its been so long since I was able to say that I almost forgot what it was like to use up every scrap of something, well it feels very satisfying if you must know lol.


Ingredients
Image: "my balloon" Pure innocence from MFT
Paper: "perfect pear" Nit Wit with Lili of the Valley (free paper pad with magazine)
Card: "sour apple" MFT
Sentiment: "piggy bank" Pure innocence from MFT
Dies: stitched circle stax, circle stax and blueprints 1, 2 and 14, Horizontal stripes all MFT

Copics:
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E15, 17, 19
Dress - R22, 21, 20
T-shirt - YG01, 21, 25, 17
Ground - W1
Balloon - R24, 22, 21, 20

Challenges: Snippet Playground

1 comment:

Di said...

Aw Amanda - what a cute card. As always, your colouring is fabulous and the way you matched those great papers to the image is terrific!

Hugs

Di xx