Tuesday 9 June 2015

I love to cook with wine....

Ever have one of those cards that ends up nothing like you imagined but you like it anyway...yup this is one of those. I think it should have been a square card but I had already cut the papers and as I didn't have enough left for a larger card I went with what I had. 

I wasn't going to paper piece her dress but I stuffed up and coloured her sleeve with skin colours and I couldn't cover it up and as I was pleased with her hair and skin I didn't want to start all over again. I used dark colours as the shadow on her dress and I'm really pleased with how dimensional it looks. 

I'm visiting the snippet playground today, it feel like an age since I had a go on the swings.


Ingredients
Image: "" Kanban
Paper: "blush" MME
Card: "smoky shadow" Papertrey Ink
Enamel Dots: Dollar Tree
Dies: oval staxs 1 and 2, blueprints 1 and 2, stitched scallop all MFT

Copics
Skin - R30, 32, E11, 21, 00, 000
Hair - E23, 25, 27, 29, 49
Wine - R89, 39, 37
Pot - N5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Spoon - C5, 3, 1
Dress - W3, 1

Challenges - Snippet Playground

1 comment:

Di said...

Fabulous Amanda! I think I might already have this stamp set - need to check but no way could I use it as perfectly as you did! Just great!!

Did you link this - or have I missed it? Visiting from my dashboard.

Hugs

Di xx