Friday 12 June 2015

Huh?

I coloured a few of these images when I was last in Florida, I discovered colouring on kraft card and there was no stopping me. I showed this particular image to a lady at play day and she said I want it for my birthday card so here she is all made up for her, I hope she liked it. 

I don't have any full sheets of this paper pad left, it has been my most used ever I think and I keep finding ways of using the last little scraps, I can't imagine what it will be like to not even have little pieces left, I can't believe Im feeling sentimental about a paper pad lol. Anyway as this is made of snippets Im entering the challenge at the Snippet Playground.

Ingredients
Image: "huh" Robertos Amigas at CC Designs
Paper: "blush" MME
Dies: Blueprints 21 and 2 from MFT
Sentiment: "wet paint" stamps and dies Papertrey ink
Card: "autumn rose" and "smoky shadow" both Papertrey ink

Challenges - Snippet Playground

1 comment:

Di said...

This is super Amanda! And I know what you mean about the Blush paper pad, I eke mine out very sparingly! :)

Hugs

Di xx