Tuesday 26 May 2015

You Rock

Yet another teenage boy card, with quite a few birthdays close together I like to get them all out of the way in one sitting, this also means I use lots of different sets. This stencil was only wish list at my last Florida visit and I'm so pleased with it, I think rainbow colours next or maybe girlie colours, even with the same elements it would give the card a completely different look.

The card itself is fairly simple, I prefer to stick to simple for boys cards, not that to be honest I really do fussy at all.

The die was cut with plain white card and I used the same technique as I used on the controller card to colour it in, I need more practice but I think it looks a bit dimensional.



Ingredients
Image: "MP3" die from MFT
Stencil: "equaliser" from MFT
Ink: "crushed pistachio", "salty ocean" and "mowed lawn" all Distress
Card: "steel grey" from MFT and recollections 110lb white
Dies: blueprints 1 and 2
Sentiment: "boy basics:you rock" papertrey ink

No comments: