Friday 22 May 2015

Full on Case'd

I didn't think I've ever full on case'd a card before, I've taken elements but still put my own twist on it but this card by Elaine
was so perfect I've copied it almost completely.

I watched Elaine's colouring video and gave it a go, I didn't have the same greys so went with what I had but I must admit I'm pleased with the outcome and will definitely be trying this again.

The hardest part was stamping the background but once I got started it seemed to come together really quickly.

Ingredients
Image: "level up" die from MFT
Sentiment: "level up" from MFT
Dies: Blueprints 4 and 5 and rounded rectangle stax all MFT
Background: "level up" sentiment stamped with New Leaf ink from Papertrey Ink
Card: recollections 110lb and MFT "steel grey"

1 comment:

kay said...

It's perfect, the colouring gives depth x