Friday 29 May 2015

A birdie told me ....

This is such a cute set from Digistamp Boutique, lots of possibilities, of course I've only used it for new home cards but I have made several.

I decided to try making a frame so it looked like a picture on the wall, I used a die set from MFT called chalkboard frame builder, I can't find it on the website though 😞. I cut the frames with Kraft card and stamped a woodgrain background using memento rich cocoa ink. It was fiddlier to put together than I thought but I like the end result.

Until the last year or so most of my cards were square and I used to buy my card bases and envelopes in bulk, now I'm making mostly U.S. A2, the square card blanks are lying in a drawer unused. So I made a decision, I kind of need some room for new stuff so I need to make space and I'm going to use up some of the mountain of ready made card bases I already have.



Ingredients
Image: "a birdie told me" digistamp boutique
Paper: "home sweet home" Summer Driggs
Card: "dark chocolate" paper trey ink and "kraft" recollections
Dies: chalkboard frame builder, square staxs and blueprints 21 all mft

Copics
Bird - Y35, 32, B04, 02, 01, 00, 0000
House - E50, 51, 09, R08, 05
Branch - E74, 77, YG93, 95, 97

No comments: