Thursday 30 April 2015

Peek a Boo Trio

I recently bought this die from Michelle at the Cardgrotto, it arrived really quickly and I couldn't wait to get started. The Stampin Up images are on the small side so these suited the size of the circles rather well, I think I might even make a few more.

I am also using the "fine liner" bottle for my glossy accents and so far it seems ok, will let you know once Ive been using it for a while if I still think it doesn't clog.



Ingredients
Image: "dinoroar" Stampin Up (retired)
Paper: "little boy" echo park at Jessica Sprague
card: "new leaf" paper trey ink

Copics:
Stegosaurus - YG99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Brontosaurus - BG99, 96, 93, 90, 72
Tyrannosaurus Rex - E89, 87, 84, 81
Background - BG11, 10

1 comment:

Di said...

Great card Amanda! And I do love the die you used - perfect for small images :)

Hugs

Di xx