Monday 27 April 2015

Bentley Bear

I love these bears, Ive only ever seen them as free gifts with magazines and normally they are pretty small but these ones were a more ordinary size. Ive run out of my normal bear colours and I'm impatiently waiting for my refills to arrive so I had to use a different bear combo and I'm surprised how nice this works. I put a complete cover of E30 all over the bear then dot the colours from dark to light, once the dots are done I lightly colour wash with the E30 again.




Ingredients
Image: "bentley bear" free with a magazine
Paper: "market" MME
Dies: Blueprints 2 and scalloped edge both MFT
Sentiment: "geometric" clearly besotted

Copics
Bear - E30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 47
Green - Y21, 25, 17
Purple: V17
Yellow: Y17
Red: R89, 85, 17
Ground: W3, 1, 0

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.fab design and i love the adorable bear ;D

xx coops xx