Monday 22 December 2014

Pretty Pocket

Its been a while since I've made a birthday card with mostly dies and no coloured image at all, I have been using my dies predominantly for my christmas cards it seemed only fitting to carry on with it. I've also used a couple of die sets that have been sitting unloved for a while, in fact I don't think MFT carry the pretty pocket set anymore, which is such a shame. I even have an idea for a male card with money sticking out.



Ingredients
Dies: Blueprints 1, pretty pocket and smart phone all MFT
Stamps: pretty pocket and Friend Request all MFT
Embossing: stampendous white and stampin up cherry cobbler
Background stamps: linen and western background (denim)
Card: "enchanted evening" "ripe avocado" both papertrey ink, "raspberry ripple" stampin up

No comments: