Tuesday 16 September 2014

Uptown Audrey

I've used this stamp before but I've never paper pieced her dress, I love paper piecing so I'm not sure why I hadn't. I went for a cas style and used this card by Amy R as my inspiration.

I'm entering the snippet challenge as the card and papers were left over from another project.



Ingredients
Image: "Audrey loves her makeup" Uptown Girls by Stamping Bella
Card: "Steel grey" MFT, from the snippet draw
Papers: 'Quilting Bee" MME
Dies: Flagstax, blueprints 13 and 2 all MFT

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R02
Hair - E43, 41
Hat - N5, 4, 3, B14, 12
Handbag - N5, 4, YR68, 65, B16, 14, 12

Challenges - Snippet Playground

6 comments:

Di said...

Oh how totally chic Amanda! Great paper piecing as ever, and the banners just pull the whole beautiful card together!

Hugs, Di xx

Darnell said...

Long time no see, Amanda! This is fabulous, dahling! If there ever was an image that cried out to be paper-pieced, it's this one and you dressed her perfectly with your snippets!! Hugs, Darnell

kay said...

Very stylish Amanda x

Linby said...

I love this stamp - you added just the right amount of detail.
Linbyx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love the verse and the image is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, super colouring and banners to match.

Warm hugs
Maarit