Wednesday 20 August 2014

Happy Birthday Jane

Jane is one of the wonderful Bristol play day ladies and someone I am proud to call my friend, we have shared a lot over the last three years and long may that continue. Jane even made the long journey alone to Florida to join me at the MFT retreat, I am hoping she wants to come along next year as well as I really enjoyed her company. 

I am so glad I plucked up the courage to go to the first play day as I have made some fantastic friends and they cheer me up on the darkest of days.

Jane is known for not making the many projects that Sue designs, in fact she brings her knitting a lot lol, so when I saw this image I knew exactly who it was for. I decorated the inside as at the mft retreat we were both impresssed by the cards Jodi designed.




Ingredients
Image: "Knitting Peep" Stamping Bella
Paper: "coffee time" Nit Wit
Card: recollections 110lb white and kraft
Sentiment: "for everyone" clearly besotted stamped in toffee crunch and teal zeal memento, inside - "dress form" papertrey ink
Dies: circle and stitched circle staxs and blueprints, 13, 2, 1, 5
Brad: Studio G

Copics:
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R02
Hair - E09, 08, YR27
Dress and needles - E43, 42, 40
Knitting and Yarn - BG78, 75, 72, 70

3 comments:

kay said...

It's perfect for Jane, she will love it x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Love the two colour sentiment stampin. Very effective.
Kathleen Mc x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, I love that cute image xx