Tuesday 8 July 2014

May Card Kit

I had to buy the Simon Says Stamp card kit as soon as I saw the card Nichole Magourik made with the stamp and papers, I've not quite reproduced it but I have used the elements I liked the most. I do wish I had stencilled the background now but there is always next time.


Ingredients
Image: "all boy" Simon says stamp
Paper: "be different" Fancy Pants
Card: "blueberry sour", "wax lips" both Bazzill and white from anna marie
Dies: Blueprints 15 and "curved edge" Simon Says Stamp

Copics:
N1, 2, 3, 4, R59, 46, 27, 24, 

I attended the MFT retreat in Eustis Florida at the end of May and the very talented Jodi gave a class where we made a few of her style cards, Jodi loves to decorate the insides of her cards as well as the outside, I have always made paper insets before but I am enjoying making a few special ones following her principles. So I thought I would show you the inside of this card.

Ingredients
Image: "all boy" Simon says stamp
Card: Anna Marie
Dies: Blueprints 15 
Sentiment: "wet paint" papertrey ink
Ink: "pure poppy" papertrey ink and "nightshift blue" mft stamps

3 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

I LOVE this! Such a fab 'guy' card.
I think the design is perfect without any stencilling.
Caroline xxx

kay said...

This is super, love that you have done the inside too x

coops said...

stunning male card amanda.great image and i love your design :D

xx coops xx