Monday 26 May 2014

Hoodie Card

I finally used the zipper die from mft, when I first saw this I had so many ideas but as normal once you get it home they all disappear. I needed a teenage girl card and after using my distress inks and stencils over the last few days I decided to try the animal type stencil from mft. It was fabulous to ink and I think I need to invest in a few more of them.



Ingredients
Card: "hibiscus burst" papertrey ink, "grout gray" "steel grey" "black licorice" all MFT
Dies: blueprints 13 and 2, zipper die all MFT
Stencil: "animal print" MFT
Ink: "picked raspberry" distress ink and "black licorice" MFT
Sentiment: "friend request" MFT

3 comments:

coops said...

love this amanda.the design and paper is fantastic.perfect teen card :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

It's fab,x

Annette said...

This is brilliant such a different card, didn't even know you could get this die :)