Monday 28 April 2014

Dinosaur Poppin Card Box

I haven't made a kit style card since I started this blog but when I saw this one I knew it would be perfect and I knew who I was making it for as well. It used 7 sheets of card for the box and envelope so much more than a standard card would but I think the end result is truly amazing. I also bought an advent calendar which I think I will need to start now if I want to finish it before christmas 2016 lol.



Ingredients
Diggin Dino Poppin Box by "craft creations" on scrapbooking mad.com

5 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda this is so darn cute love the whole design fantastic fun. love Alison xx

Di said...

Absolutely brilliant Amanda! Such fun and I bet you also had fun making it :)

Hugs, Di xx

Redland81 said...

So cute!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

oh wow fantastic design amanda and i love the fab dino`s ;D

xx coops xx