Thursday 24 April 2014

Another inspired by

I seem to be making a lot of Jennifer McGuire inspired cards recently and this one is no exception. I got the lily die free last month from MFT and I wasn't quite sure what to do with it until I saw this card. As I needed another sympathy card I decided to change the colour scheme and go for more muted colours, as is normal when casing or being inspired by I didn't have all the elements used on the original so I changed/used what I had.



Ingredients
Lilies: Die by MFT
Background: "quatrefoil die" Papertrey Ink
Sentiment: "wildflowers" mft
Banner: die by mft, scored to make it fold.

Copics:
Stems and Leaves: YG23, 17, 67
Flowers: Y21, 00, blender
Stamen: R27, 14, YR65

2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Oh wow this card is beautiful love the embossing folder you have used and the flowers are just gorgeous, such pretty colours. Love Alison xx

Di said...

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! Love it!

Hugs, Di xx