Tuesday 7 January 2014

A La Modes

Ok so previously was the turn of the uptown girls so this week it had to be something different so I have been using the "a la modes" from MFT. These images are so quick and easy to colour and perfect for fussy cutting.

I made these cards for December birthdays and I have decided that next year I am making them in August as I struggled to find my mojo when in full christmas card swing.

I used an old sketch saturday sketch for this card and I quite like how it turned out. I am entering the snippet playground with both my a la modes this week as they both used scraps that were already on my desk.


Ingredients
Image: a la mode MFT
Papers: "dolled up" MME
card: " lavender moon" papertrey ink
Candy: Craftwork cards, originally white but coloured with a copic
Sentiment: "" a la mode MFT

Copics:
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R02
Hair - E53, 55, 57, 59
Clothes - V91, 93, 95, Y26, 21, YR23
Ipad - N9, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0

Challenges: Snippet Playground

5 comments:

Di said...

Great card Amanda - and I love the text message :)

Hugs, Di xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant card. Love Alison xxx

Kelly said...

Love it Amanda x

coops said...

so gorgeous Amanda. I love your soft colours and fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

scrappymo! said...

Great card and great sentiment!