Sunday 1 December 2013

Stamping Bella Uptown Girls number 2

Not sure what happened but Mr Blogger decided to delete this post.

I have used another Stamping bella uptown girl for this card, I am loving colouring these at the moment which is just as well cos I have bought quite a few recently and only one has seen ink before.

I have used a stamp I bought on a crafty shopping trip with friends from the Bristol play day, had such a lot of fun too. I wasn't able to stay all day but next time I definitely will as it was so much fun. We went to Snazzy's in Swindon, well worth a visit and an Aladdin's cave of stamp goodness.



Ingredients:
Image: "opal is an optimist" Stamping Bella
Paper: "time for tea" Nit Wit
Card and ink: "plum pudding" Papertrey ink
Background stamp: "crackle" Kaisercraft
Sentiment: "year round puns" papertey ink
Dies: circle stax, blueprints 1 and 2, first place ribbon all mft
Brads: Papermania

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R02
Hair - E55, 57, 59, 47. 49
Dress - V17, 15, 12, 01, 00, G85
Glass - R89, 37
Bottle - YG97, 95, 93, E42, 41

2 comments:

kay said...

This is super,love the background and paper x

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.the purple is stunning and i love the image :D

xx coops xx