Monday 2 December 2013

New Homes x 2

Two of my crafty friends have recently moved home and I wanted to send them both a card but as always time is short I decided to make both cards production style. I used an image from Digistamp Boutique that I have had for ages and keep forgetting about, I only found him today whilst looking for something else lol.

I used papers that were already in my snippet folder, the card is early expresso which I couldn't stop using earlier in the year but hasn't been used since I put it away. I had lots of snippets to choose from and you will be pleased to hear no full sheets were harmed in the making of these cards.





Ingredients:
Image: "a little birdie told me" Digistamp Boutique
Papers: "comforts of home" Summer Driggs
Card: "early expresso" Stampin up
Dots: Stash (reduced in Michaels a few years ago and wish they still did them)
Dies: pierced circle, circle stax and blueprints 1

Copics
Branch: E79, 77, 74, G28, 24, 46
Bird: BG05, 02, 01, 000, Y32, 38
House: E09, R08, 05, 02, E79, 77

Challenges: Snippet Playground
                   Digistamp Boutique

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

These are both cute cards. Love the floral flower designs on the 1st one. It is really pretty. I have a New home card to make this week for a friend who is down sizing into a Granny annex in her daughter's home. It has been dubbed The West Wing! Hugs Mrs A.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Two cute cards love them both. Love Alison xx

kay said...

Think I need to move also Amanda so I get a card too lol x

Di said...

Two fabulous snippets cards Amanda - as Kay says, worth moving house for one :)

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

The are both lovely. Perfect for someone moving house.

coops said...

these are gorgeous amanda.i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx