Wednesday 13 November 2013

There's no family like snow family

Ok bad pun but I couldn't get the tune out of my head after so I have paid the price I promise lol. Another Christmas card I hear you say, well yes it is, I am loving making them and as my nan would say I am making hay whilst the sun shines.

Another new release LOTV stamp, this was a joy to colour and I knew who I was going to give the card to immediately. I am using real red again, I am already on my second pack of 24 sheets and can see another order coming, I really love this card and it seems to go with everything. Red is the one colour I have always struggled to get in the UK, small packs from other suppliers have never matched each other again so the fact that stampin up always matches is a real plus point for me. I am also wondering if I need the new ice cream colours mmmm ok yes I do lol.



Ingredients:
Image: "snow family" LOTV
Papers: "holly lane" KI memories at Jessica Sprague
Cardstock: "real red" stampin up
Sentiment: see D from paper mania

Copics:
Father: N9, 7, 5, 4, 2, 0, R39, 37, 35, E42, 40, BG0000, W0, E77
Mother: BG0000, W0, E44, 43, 42, R37, 35, 32, YG25, 23, 21, E77
Boy: BG0000, W0, B06, 04, 02, 01, 00, E77
Girl: BG0000, W0, R85, 83, 81, E42

4 comments:

Di said...

Super card Amanda! And I'm soooo with you about Real Red, it's brilliant!

Hugs, Di xx

kay said...

It's a super card Amanda,the Xmas song in my head is Jingle Bells Rock x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the image and the background papers. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love your snowmen and fab papers :D

xx coops xx