Friday 29 November 2013

Stamping Bella Uptown Girls number 1

I love the uptown girls from Stamping Bella and have several, this was a new one that just had to be inked and coloured straight away. I haven't coloured in a while and I was actually nervous before I started, not sure why as it is only paper lol.

I based the card on this one from July but the image was so large it wouldn't fit on an a2 so I used my tried and tested square 6 x 6. As i have not used any full sheets of card or paper I am entering Di's snippet challenge.

I cant believe that this is week 100, I have been enjoying this challenge since Jules first started it although to be honest my snippet mountain doesn't seem to be getting any smaller. So congrats to Di for being a great playground mistress and keeping us all under control and heres to another 400 weeks at least.



Ingredients
Image: "Polly loves perfume" stamping bella
Papers: "love me" MME
Card: "smoky slate" stampin up
Nail heads: Josy rose
Sentiment: "year round puns" Papertrey Ink
Dies: Pierced circles, circle stax both MFT, speech bubble by clearly besotted
Sparkle: Wink of stella clear brush pen

Copics:
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R02
Hair - E55, 57, 59,
Chair - T5, 4, 2, 0
Dress - B01, 00, 000, R22, 21, 20, 00

Challenges: Snippet Playground week 100, woohoo

6 comments:

Di said...

Brilliant card Amanda! I adore Stampin' Bella images and the way you picked out the colours with your backing paper is just beautiful.

Thank you so much for your lovely and very kind words!

Hugs, Di xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great colors on this card. I love the look of 6x6 cards but hate trying to mail them so usually I just admire them and not make them. I had to laugh that your snippet pile isn't getting any smaller. Mine is! Oh okay, it is because I give it away to a lady who makes fabulous punch art flowers with them. and yes, sometimes she gives me some.

scrappymo! said...

This is such a great image...I can see why you love it!
That banner design paper is fabulous!

coops said...

so gorgeous amannda.your papers are stunning and i love the fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

Fabulous card Amanda x

Debs Willis said...

Lovely image & the colouring is great - dont know what you were worried about!
Hugs
Debs x