Tuesday 30 July 2013

Another Christmas in July

This is the second cat card I made on Sunday, these images are so adorable but try as I might I could not find them any longer on the paper craft essentials website, there were some adorable baby digis though.

I have enjoyed making these cards and can see me making lots more but I have a few other cards I need to make first.



Ingredients:
Image: "Fat Cat Fred" Papercraft Essentials
Cardstock: "Cherry Cobbler" Stampin up
Sentiment: Unsure of make but probably studio g, ink: "scarlett jewel" papertrey ink
Paper: "Santa's Sleigh" Carina Gardiner at Jessica Sprague

Copics:
  Cat: N1, 00, R00, 11
  Ribbon and Tag: YG25, 23, 21
  Wrapping: R39, 37, 35


Challenges: Snippet Playground

5 comments:

Di said...

Great snippets card Amanda - that puddy tat sure is wrapped up well :)

Hugs, Di xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Amanda.i love the cute fun image :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

This made me smile x

kay said...

Found the cat digis
http://www.craftsonthenet.com/p3254/papercraft-essentials-issue-61-downloads/

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the image so cute. Love Alison xx