Friday 7 June 2013

MFT Workshop and Haul

This is the last of the haul videos for this trip, I bought a lot but over several months and can see me doing that again, I hoped you have enjoyed them.

I saw the MFT workshop advertised and really wanted to go especially as I was going to be in Florida on the dates. I mentioned it to hubbie and he suggested that this would make an excellent birthday present as he had no idea what to get me, of course I said no for about a millisecond then I said a resounding yes lol.

The two day workshop was at MFT on the 17th and 18th May and I have a few videos to share with you. I have made a short video of the projects I completed during the workshop. I had an amazing couple of days, met some fabulous people and will remember this for a lifetime. If they decide to host this again next year I am definitively going to be there.



I have also made a video of the goody bag contents, such a huge amount of stuff and a gorgeous bag too.


Of course I couldn't go all the way to the store and not buy anything so I have a haul to share too.


1 comment:

kay said...

Amanda,you are going to have to go back to work now so you can save all over again for your next visit :-)