Tuesday 19 February 2013

Winter Blues and a Baby Card

I am sure this happens every year but until now I hadn't noticed but the winter blues have definitely hit. Not really been feeling like crafting and haven't even unpacked from my craft playday last week but I needed to finish this card so today I made an effort and actually enjoyed myself too.

I have used my most used and favourite baby images from Mo, I bought these so long ago that I can't remember not having them, coloured with copics and a glossy accented dummy too.

As well as this being my go to images these papers are my favourite for babies too and I bought both the boy and girl sets and still love using them.


Ingredients
Image: "Diaper Crew" Mo's Digital Pencil
Papers: "Baby Boy" Nit Wit Collections
Cardstock: 'Limeade Ice" Papertrey Ink and 'Bashful Blue" Stampin Up
letters: cut on cricut using "Robotz" cartridge
Brad: eyelet outlet

9 comments:

kay said...

its adorable Amanda,know what you mean but best thing is to throw yourself in the craft room and make a card or two,x

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous Amanda. I can totally see why the adorable image and those papers are your favourites :)

Hugs, Di xx

Donna said...

Sweet card Amanda, love these papers and your cute image. The sun is shining here today although it's quite chilly...spring isn't too far away now! :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous amanda.i love your soft colours and really adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

The sunshine is starting to peep through a little now so you will hopefully be starting to feel a little better soon.

Loving your baby card!

Gorgeous papers and a sweet image.

Love Jules xx

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. I am with you on the winter blues, hence why Hubby and I have a little mini break in February now to give us something to look forward to after C!!
xx

Tanmo said...

Fab card, glad to see your image from craft day was not left unloved in a corner! xxx

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Amanda! You've coloured the image beautifully and the papers are perfect.
xx

Annette said...

another gorgeous card such a cute image and papers. I know what you mean those winter blues just creep up on us. xx