Thursday 8 November 2012

Silver Wedding Anniversary

So this is a total step in another direction for me, no coloured image in fact no colouring or stamping of any kind. I love the white on white cards but I haven't quite created one, it did start in my head as a white on white with a silver border but it looked too plain so I added the patterned paper and I like it a whole lot more.

Once I started adding the silver nail heads I couldn't stop, this embossing folder is really brought to life by adding them too. I loved the tied together folder but by the time I decided I wanted it they were out of my price range so when I saw this one in Joanns in May I thought it was perfect....and this is the second time it has been out of the packet....not sure if anyone else does this but I sure do and a lot too lol.


Ingredients:
Hearts & Letters: George & Basic cricut cart
Embossing: "Geometric Circles" & "Script" Cuttlebug embossing folders
Paper: "Forever in our Heart" Raspberry Road
Cardstock: "Metallic Stack" DCWV
Nail Heads: Josy Rose

4 comments:

Di said...

Wow, this is really fabulous Amanda - and the JR nail heads are such a perfect finishing touch too. Beautiful card! Hugs, Di xx

Tina said...

I am the lucky recipient of this beautiful card, thank you so much Amanda. I have the Tied Together folder, but I think I like your Geometric Circles more. The card looks even more beautiful in "real life".Tinaxx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.stunning stylish design and i love the embossing ;D

xx coops xx

Darnell said...

I agree with everyone, Amanda, and just adore this. Sometimes when you start adding, it gets to be too much, but you managed to do this just right!!

Try the white-on-white again, though. Mine never look as great photographed as so many other crafter's do, but who cares. They are so beautiful IRL!