Sunday 18 November 2012

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Digistamp Boutique always seem to be able to produce really cute images and never fail to impress with both their style and ease of colouring. I bought this stamp when it was on special offer and I knew exactly who I was going to use it for. My friends little boy will be nearly 2 at Christmas and I wanted to make a card that reminded me of him. I hope he likes it.


Ingredients
Image: "Dan Xmas Frame" Digistamp Boutique
Papers: "All I want for Christmas" Echo Park at Jessica Sprague (snippets)
Cardstock: "real red" Stampin up (snippets)
Snow: Polar White Flowersoft
Embossing: "Snow" Cuttlebug folder
Die: "Notched Border" MFT Stamps
Brad: Stash

Challenges: Snippet Playground

14 comments:

Di said...

Hi Amanda

So cute, just perfect for the little chap and the brad is a lovely finishing touch - great image and papers too :)

Thank you for your sweet comment - the Playground will continue to operate, albeit without a roll call. I'm too scared of St Trinians style picket lines to totally close it, besides that's absolutely the last thing I want to do. It was just there in case folk said they wouldn't join in without a roll call. To my delight though it seems Option B is 'younanymouse' :)

Hugs, Di xx

Tina said...

Love the colours you have used for this one Amanda, this image is really love and so easy to colour.Tinaxx

Vicky said...

So cute Amanda..love this sweet image and fabulous colouring too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Such gorgeous colours and I love this sweet image, his flowersoft trim looks fab too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love your papers and fab image ;D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Hi Amanda

If you click on the link in today's post on my blog you'll go to an old WOYWW post which shows you exactly what I used the fork for - making teeny little bows :)) Perfect results every time too.

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

This is just the sweetest little image and you have done a wonderful job with it. Love that brad!

Hettie said...

Very cute image Honey. Love this card.
Hugs
xx

Sarn said...

Very sweet! x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Amanda, love the cute image. We could make miles of paper chains with all our snippets and decorate the whole playground...Carol x

Bonnie said...

What an adorable little one peeking out the window! I love the "fur" on the cap and the pretty scarf!

Mary said...

What a sweet card. Love the little hat. Very nice!

Elizabeth said...

Adorable card and lovely use of snippets. I think any 2 year old is going to be delighted to receive it. Elizabeth xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Stunningly gorgeous Amanda! Thank you for joining in the Digi Stamp Boutique competition....Sally-Ann x