Wednesday 14 November 2012

Art Deco anyone

Do crafts had another fab freebie on the new magazine and she stamps like a dream, I do think she is a tad big for my normal card size though. I have also used the sentiment from the same set.

When I cut the gold cardstock with the retro squares die I thought the left over cardstock would make perfect embellishments. I have used last weeks "sketch Saturday" sketch as it is so easy and effective.



Ingredients:
Image & Sentiment: Do crafts "art deco" freebie
Papers: "Antique" Sassy Designs Inc
Cardstock: Snippet draw, gold is DCWV(also in the snippet draw)
Candy: Off cuts from "retro squares" die
Dies: "Retro Squares" MFT & "Elegant Edges" Cricut

Challenges: Snippet Playground


9 comments:

Di said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Amanda, beautiful image and the retro squares work so well! Hugs, Di xx

Mary J said...

wow, so elegant and gorgeous Amanda - lvoe that square die!!

kay said...

this is so classy amanda,x

coops said...

so stunning amanda.gorgeous elegnat lady and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Hettie said...

I say Amanda! Rather what what!
What a glam lady on your card. I saw these on C&C yesterday and thought how lovely they were. Not bad prices either.
xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda love this card do so like art decco think I was born in the wrong era would love to wear the clothes, mind need the body to go with them. lol.

Alison xx

Darnell said...

Very chi-chi, Amanda! She really looks like a long, lean vixen from that angle. Love it!!

Sarn said...

Can't wait to get my hands on this stamp . . . I have this magazine waiting for me!

You've made a wonderful card with her. Very elegant xxx

Bernie said...

Wow, this is gorgeous and so elegant Amanda!
Hugs
Bernie