Saturday 27 October 2012

A New Baby Boy

I made this card a while ago, in fact when I made the matching baby girl one as I just knew my friend on work was having a boy. I was prepared to make a girl one in case I was wrong but I wasn't lol.

I used my go to baby papers from Nit Wit and this fab image from Di's digi downloads, love the dino and dummy so cute. These do seem to be my go to baby image at the moment.


Ingredients
Image: "Babysaurus" Di's Digi Downloads
Papers: "Baby Boy" Nit Wit
Cardstck: Snippet Folder
Sentiment: Taylored Expressions
Brad: Eyelet outlet

Challenges: Snippet Playground

7 comments:

kay said...

Hi Amanda, this is so cute, fab image x

Di said...

Aw, so cute. Love the image and no wonder you keep going back to it - super use of snippets too Amanda - have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

This is such a sweet card! Great colouring and great design.
I love green and blue together. The wee bit of scalloped border looks great with the round scalloped die

Vicky said...

Oooh so gorgeous hun...and such a lovely layout too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous amanda.fab design and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

So cute! Your colouring is fab; I always struggle with babies faces!
xx

Kelly said...

This is such a sweet card x