Wednesday 29 August 2012

Aren't freebie stamps the best

Hi Everyone, sorry for going missing, been a bit hectic here and haven't gotten myself back in the crafty groove, this is a problem as I have lots of cards to make and no mojo lol.

The only crafty magazine I buy regularly is the docrafts creativity, as with all magazines sometimes I like the free gift and sometimes I love it. I always check to see what the next issues free gift will be and when I saw these gorgeous stamps I thought they would be small but they are definitely not small, they almost fill the 135 x 135 cards I use and are lovely to colour too. My mojo is off on her summer vacation I think as I really struggled to put this card together, I have been trying to get ahead as I have loads of September birthdays and this is when the mojo always goes on strike lol. If anyone finds it can they please send it back to me.




Ingredients
Image: Docrafts freebie
Papers: "Karen & Keita" Sassy Designs Inc
Paper: Snippet Folder
Brads: Papermania Glitter brads

Challenges: Snippet Playground



9 comments:

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i love your colours and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty.Super colouring.Hugs Mrs a.

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card there Amanda. I think Sandra has the same stamp too. That image would look great on one of those side step cards too if you want a different look?
Nice to see you back. Are you coming over the Playground? We have a treehouse in construction and Miss Di has given permission for a chicken coop to be built too! Sandra and I are happy about that!!
LOL
xx

Victoria said...

How glamorous! And delightful with that paper too!

Di said...

Brilliant card Amanda - super stamp you got there girl. Goes so well with the paper.

Now, about this 'ere tree house and chikkin coop................the word is maybe a tree house but lordie knows where the chiikins idea came from. Mrs A is already making egg cosies :( I despair, truly I do!

Hugs, Di xx

Darnell said...

Well, honey bug, from where I sit, I don't see any missing mojo! Your card is fantastic!

It must be a UK thing, mags with free gifts! How do I get in on that??

I'm off to see if your mojo is here, but I think it's right in front of you . . .

Sarn said...

Yay . . . we're gonna have chikkins under the tree house? Are we? Cool!

Hi Amanda . . . I love this card and Sam is right . .. I also have this freebie stamp and have made a card with her.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Bonnie said...

This is a fantastic stamp! And wow that it was free. Looks to me like your mojo hasn't gone at all!

Tina said...

Fab stamp Amanda beautifully coloured and those papers are really pretty. Tinaxx