Monday 11 June 2012

Congratulations and Good Luck

I made this card with one of the new stamps I got in Florida she was an impulse purchase as I needed one item to get over the $150 limit so that I could get $15 off lol and as usually happens I am so glad I got her as she is perfect for this type of card. She is also the first one I inked up lol.

As soon as my good friend told me she had a new job I knew exactly how I wanted the card to look. Her favourite colour is bright pink but I wanted a touch of grey too. Normally my go to image is a pink petticoat one but as I have already used that one for her I wanted something different.  I printed the sentiment and cut using my craft robo and used the cricut with elegant edges to cut the flower mat. I also used one of my new patp stamp sets, eyelet lace.

Ingredients
Image: MFT stamps a la mode "Good Luck"
Papers" Summer Driggs
Cardstock: Snippet draw
Nailheads: Josy Rose

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Thank you for the lovely welcome back to blogland.

Loving the good luck card you have posted and I am sure your friend will too.

Gorgeous colour combo and such a great image with that big four leaved clover! Love it!!

Hope you have a good week.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.your colours and design are stunning and i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Great card Amanda - and good luck to your friend. I adore the pink and grey - look so good together! Di xx

Annette said...

Beautiful card Amanda funny how sometimes a stamp you didn't really want ends up so useful xx

Wishcraft said...

This is fab Amanda :o) Gorgeous papers and love that stamp! Hugs, Lisa x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fabulous image! Love that huge clover/shamrock. It caught my eye right away. :)