Friday 2 December 2011

December is here...let the panic begin

Oh my goodness, 2nd of December already and I am so behind. Normally I have all of my presents bought, wrapped and ready to give but not this year. I have barely even started making my cards let alone writing them. I have though made two cards and little presents for my friends I saw last night.

On my recent Florida trip I went into Bath and Bodyworks and bought some of their new scented hand wash and then made them into little gifts for the girls. They both seemed to like them and couldn't believe I hadn't bought them already packaged. Didn't like to tell them about the trail of wrong sized boxes that is currently in my craftroom.

Katie's set (had to be pink)

Contents of each

Sioned's set

Ingredients:
Papers: Dovecraft (bargain pack from Every Crafts A Pound)

4 comments:

Di said...

Aw terrific pressies! And I'm not surprised the girls loved them and thought the boxes were shop bought. Laughed about the 'trail of boxes' though :)) Di xx

coops said...

these are stunning amanda.gorgeous gifts and i love the sweet images :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic Amanda! Love them! I'm soooo behind too and I'm going to have to buy cards!!!
xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous little gift boxes and cards Amanda, this lil penguin is sooooo cute and a fab choice of DP's too, no wonder the girls loved them! Thanks for the good luck wishes for James today...I'm so nervous for him lol! :) Donna ♥ x