Thursday 24 November 2011

Hello its been a while

Morning All

Just wanted to let you all know I am alive and well. I have been a bit sporadic in the posting and commenting part of blogging as I have been in Florida. I tend to use an ipad when I am away and find commenting a bit more time consuming than sat at my puter, I have still been visiting you all and looking at your wonderful creations though.

So I suppose you would like to see my bargains lol.

I seem to have bought a lot looking at the photo. All the halloween crafting goodies were in the clearance section at Walmart and cost wait for it.....24 cents each. I spotted a set of shaped cards whilst waiting for hubbie and his brother and that was it I was hooked. In the end hubbie took me to three walmarts just in case I missed any bits.

On my last day I spotted these cricut carts, they were marked at $20 so I picked three and went to the checkout were the very helpful operator asked if they were from the clearance section so I said yes and she informed me that they were 50% off the marked price that day only......so I bought the three and went back to tell hubbie and he insisted I buy all the ones I didn't already have lol. I know he is wonderful and no I don't lend him out.


hope to be back visiting and commenting later.

TTFN

Amanda

3 comments:

coops said...

fantastic goodies amanda.enjoy using them all :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

you have a lovely hubby amanda,hang onto him,see you in dec,x

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Lovely to have you back.

You lucky lady!!!

I'm not surprised you don't hire that lovely hubby out .. .. he sounds like Santa to me!! LOL!!

Lots of lovely goodies for you to play with there and I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx