Monday 2 May 2011

Weddings, weddings everywhere


Hello everyone, I know it is a few days since the Royal Wedding but I haven't mentioned it on here before. I didn't read or watch any of the hype before the day as I wanted to see it all for myself and I am so glad I did. I didn't have any preconceived ideas of what the dress would be like and I thought she looked like a princess from the moment she stepped out of the hotel. The whole occasion had a feeling of a joyous love match with pomp and ceremony whilst still feeling like a family wedding. Congratulations to them both.

I felt in a wedding mood so as I had been asked if I could replica a wedding card I made way back in 2008 I decided to give it a go. I must say though not really pleased with this one, never replicated a card before and won't be doing it again in a hurry I can tell you. The only saving grace was finding ribbon that matched the invitations.

Ingredients
Image: See D set
Papers: Pink Petticoat

1 comment:

coops said...

beautiful card amanda.great image and i love your cas layout.really classy hun :D

xx coops xx