Monday 23 May 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 - Dine In is the way to go

Hello All, sorry I haven't been around just returned from a trip to Florida. Before you ask I didn't buy hardly any crafty stash, think I may be sickening for something lol.

Now for the reason for the post, whilst in Florida I went to see the new Pirates movie and tried a new experience called 'Dine In' and truly loved it. You get to choose your seat and then once you sit a waiter takes your drinks and food order and they deliver it to you, and if you get thirsty during the movie you have a call button and they go get you whatever you want, ice cream, dessert, popcorn, drink nothing is too much trouble. Food prices where reasonable and the food itself was hot and tasty, what more could you ask for.

Will definitely be doing this again and at only $2 more per person a bargain as well.

Once I get back on UK time - really struggle with jet lag I will post some cardage.

Hugs

Amanda

2 comments:

coops said...

wow thats sounds like heaven amanda :D
we saw the pirates film the other day, i loved it :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Welcome home .. .. sounds like the cinema was a good experience.

I hope you are getting on top of the jet lag.

Love Jules xx