Sunday 22 May 2011

Happy 40th Birthday Sarah

Well today one of my friends joins the exclusive over 40 club. Membership benefits include shouting at the TV, finding film scripts totally unbelievable and dodgy comfy shoes lol.

I bought this image from the Stamp Fairy and thought he would be perfect for all types of celebration. Sarah will be celebrating in style as she is on the Dominican Republic on holiday with her husband and friends.

More brads from the brad mountain and lots and lots of stickles.

Ingredients
Papers: Promises from Nit wits
Ribbon: found in my stash - wish I knew where I bought it so I can get some more lol
Cardstock: Papermill

3 comments:

coops said...

stunning card amanda.fab colours and design and i love the image ;D


xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Love it Amanda :o) Very cute and gorgeous colours. Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

This is just perfect - I am loving the Stamp Fairy images. They are so versatile.

Love your layout and colour choices.

Love Jules xx