Tuesday 5 April 2011

New Job - New Beginning


Sometimes in life you need a new start and recently one of my friends has changed jobs and moved house and I have never seen her happier. Monday is her first day and I have made her a card which I hope has arrived. I used a colour combo that is new for me but will be one I will use again. I have used almost all Pink Petticoat stuff for the card and it still looks different to the other pp cards I have made - well almost, but if something ain't broke no point in fixing it!

Ingredients
Image: Pink Petticoat " Lola Rose"
Papers: Pink Petticoat Gingham "Mocha" & Little Check "Duck Egg Blue"
Cardstock : Elzybells Cinnamon Spice - wish I had ordered more of this before they closed now :(
Candy: Craftwork Cards

4 comments:

coops said...

stunning card amanda.i love the fab image and great papers and layout :D

xx coops xx

jennie'g' said...

beautifull card jenniexx

Lisa xx said...

this is very stylish!

Wishcraft said...

Ooh LOVE it :o) Fab colours and image, gorgeous colours! Lisa x