Friday 29 April 2011

Mojo, mojo wherefore art though Mojo

Well why is it when I have lots of time to craft my mojo goes on holiday lol. I thought I would get a head start on next months birthdays but mojo had other ideas. I did manage to play quite a bit on Friday but since then I have only sat and stared at the mountains of stuff I have.

I did manage a car boot sale this weekend and even managed to buy a stamp but even that didn't help the inspiration flow. It is a lovely stamp as well my first Mouse House or House Mouse can't remember which way it is now lol. It is an oldie but goldie having been made in 1999 and has two mices in a chocolate box too cute for words. I eventually after much deliberation, stuff in the bin etc made this very plain card. Oh well at least it is made and I like the image and papers separate if not together lol.


Ingredients
Image: House Mouse "Pure Bliss"
Papers: Summer Driggs


3 comments:

coops said...

aw stunning card amanda.i love the fab image, so sweet and your colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww it's a lovely card Amanda! Super cute image, fab papers - all gorgeous :o) Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Your card is gorgeous .. .. don't be so hard on yourself.

Beautiful colours and love your layout and papers.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx